Sam Cordes and Jackson Lewis attorney Marla Presley will present How COVID-19 is Affecting the Alphabet Soup of Employment Laws for the Pennsylvania Bar Insistitue on Friday, April 3, 2020 from noon – 1:00 p.m.
- Is your employer required to give you religious holidays off?
- Do gender discrimination and sexual harassment intersect?
- Do you think your boss pays you less because you’re a woman?
- Why women in authority are often targeted for sexual harassment
- Why is sexual harassment so prevalent in the hospitality industry?