As an employee, you have legal rights that you need to protect. And when you do, you shouldn’t run into any resistance from your employer. However, as you probably know, things don’t always work out this way. When you speak up and/or file a formal complaint against...
- Is your employer required to give you religious holidays off?
- Do gender discrimination and sexual harassment intersect?
- Do you think your boss pays you less because you’re a woman?
- Why women in authority are often targeted for sexual harassment
- Why is sexual harassment so prevalent in the hospitality industry?