As a victim of employee discrimination, it’s critical that you do whatever you can to protect your legal rights. Should you simply sit back and let your employer get away with this, it can affect your personal life, finances and career path. The second you realize...
- Is your employer required to give you religious holidays off?
- Do gender discrimination and sexual harassment intersect?
- Do you think your boss pays you less because you’re a woman?
- Why women in authority are often targeted for sexual harassment
- Why is sexual harassment so prevalent in the hospitality industry?