Companies have an obligation to pay workers fairly based on their education, experience and job performance, not protected characteristics like their sex or race. Fair pay laws apply to workplaces with even one employee, so company size has no influence on the rights...
- Is your employer required to give you religious holidays off?
- Do gender discrimination and sexual harassment intersect?
- Do you think your boss pays you less because you’re a woman?
- Why women in authority are often targeted for sexual harassment
- Why is sexual harassment so prevalent in the hospitality industry?