Sadly, sexual harassment can occur in any working environment. However, those working in hospitality are especially at risk. Bars and restaurants, in particular, can present a hotbed for this type of activity. Sexual harassment appears to be acutely pervasive towards...
- Why is sexual harassment so prevalent in the hospitality industry?
- Common excuses employers use to hide discrimination and retaliation
- Pregnant and job hunting? Here’s what to remember
- Can your employer ask you to “tone it down” in the workplace?
- Have you become a victim of inconvenience discrimination?