Sam Cordes and Jackson Lewis attorney Marla Presley will present How COVID-19 is Affecting the Alphabet Soup of Employment Laws for the Pennsylvania Bar Insistitue on Friday, April 3, 2020 from noon – 1:00 p.m.
- Why is sexual harassment so prevalent in the hospitality industry?
- Common excuses employers use to hide discrimination and retaliation
- Pregnant and job hunting? Here’s what to remember
- Can your employer ask you to “tone it down” in the workplace?
- Have you become a victim of inconvenience discrimination?