You can't always time your hunt for a new job -- which means it's possible that you could be pregnant while you're sending out resumes and interviewing. Many women in your position worry that their pregnancy is going to have an impact on their ability to find work --...
- Why is sexual harassment so prevalent in the hospitality industry?
- Common excuses employers use to hide discrimination and retaliation
- Pregnant and job hunting? Here’s what to remember
- Can your employer ask you to “tone it down” in the workplace?
- Have you become a victim of inconvenience discrimination?