We Work Hard To Protect Your Priorities.
Comprehensive Employment Law Services From Skilled Attorneys
The workplace can be difficult, especially when you as an employee are being illegally treated. You don’t deserve belittlement, harassment or termination for reasons that are against the law. For over 30 years, attorney Samuel J. Cordes has stood up for employees, providing comprehensive employment law services to anyone who needs help. He and his reliable team recently joined Rothman Gordon, PC, in Pittsburgh.
With experience and determination, our skilled attorneys have a successful record in helping clients obtain the compensation and justice they deserve. We are thorough, persistent, results-driven and highly respected by our legal peers. We won’t let you get pushed around.
Protecting Victims Of Discrimination, Wrongful Termination
Our seasoned attorneys have represented hundreds of clients in employment claims, including:
- Discrimination: Workers who have suffered from every kind of illegal workplace discrimination ranging from age, racial, sex and gender to religious, disability and sexual orientation.
- Whistleblower claims: Workers fired for reporting illegal activities in the workplace or in retaliation for protesting, requesting accommodations or making a workers’ compensation claim.
- Family responsibility discrimination: Pregnant women and new mothers have legal protections under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and other laws.
- Wage, hour and overtime complaints: It is against the law for employers to cheat workers out of the wages they have rightfully earned. We have helped employees in cases involving unpaid overtime and failure to pay benefits or severance.
- Wrongful termination: If fired in violation of state or federal law, our attorneys can help you seek the remedies you are entitled to under the law.
- Employee benefits and pensions: We address the full range of complex Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) claims such as the denial of pensions, severance and health care benefits.
- Unemployment compensation: We help you through the unemployment claims process, including appealing the denial of any benefits.
- Education law: We represent students, parents and school employees in matters related to special education, discrimination, student rights and tenure.
- Sexual abuse: We represent people sexually abused in schools and by clergy members and teachers.
When your adversary is your employer, you should not have to face it alone. We are a solid employment law firm that knows how to win.
When You Need An Ally, Call Us Now
We are experienced, understanding and aggressive when it comes to representing employees. Rothman Gordon, PC, in Pittsburgh, is a reliable employment law firm. If you have been discriminated against, wrongfully terminated or subjected to illegal doings in the workplace, we will represent you. With the addition of attorney Samuel J. Cordes, our strong team got even stronger. Contact us or call our office at 412-338-1195.